Echoes & Reflections is the premier source for Holocaust educational materials and dynamic content, empowering teachers and students with the insight needed to question the past and foresight to impact the future. We partner with educators to support them, foster confidence, and amplify their skills and resources to teach about the Holocaust in a comprehensive and meaningful way. For more information, visit echoesandreflections.org or contact email@example.com.
Combining the expertise of three leaders in education–ADL, USC Shoah Foundation, and Yad Vashem–the program, designed for middle and high school educators and their students, offers:
• Best-in-class professional development
• A comprehensive Teacher’s Resource Guide and companion website
• Extensive primary and secondary source materials
• Visual testimonies from survivors and other witnesses of the Holocaust
• Modular, interdisciplinary lessons that use a mix of instructional strategies and technologies
• Expansive array of print and digital resources
For more information on regional programs, contact Tabari Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.